Old 26-12-2004, 08:50 PM
Steve Parr

Hello All,

I have to comment on this thread, since I have just started recieving
readings from my new
"toy", a new RF temp/rH weather center with 2 remote transponders.

Inside: 72.3° F, 29% rH
Unheated garage: 34.7° F, 27% rH
Basement: 68.5° F, 39% rH
Outside: ~20° F, 10" of snow

Perfectly blue skies here, no clouds. Can't say that I really need a jacket,
sweatshirt maybe.

From: Marty Haber
Yeah, Alan, what's all this talk about the sunny South?
From: "Alan Walker"
Happy birthday, Billy! We're at 50 deg. F. at 11:00 a.m., but
after two successive nights down into the upper 20's, it feels
pretty good.
Alan Walker

From: Billy M. Rhodes
OK, I am ready to repot some Junipers and Boxwoods, but it is
only F 49 (about 10 C) and windy at high noon yet. How do you
folks up north do it? I try in the garage with the door open for
light and it's just too cold.
Billy on the Florida Space Coast

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++