Old 26-12-2004, 06:28 PM
K Barrett

Following up on my own suggestion I've decided to join the IPA but the
membership application won't print from teh home page, so I have a email in
to the membership contact people.

Nevertheless

When is the next IPA meeting? Looks like they have several meetings per
year, regional ones as well as national meetings, with a good variety of
speakers. I didn't see any info online, any IPA members here have any web
pages on upcoming meetings?

K Barrett

"K Barrett" wrote in message
Ditto.

This is where the concept of Dead Orchid Units comes in. A second
subscription is only 2-3 Dead Orchid Units. That is to say, would

anything
you'd have learned from such a purchase have saved you 2-3 dead orchids?

K Barrett
You can't have too many books

"Ray" wrote in message
C'mon, Claude. It's Christmas, so get both for yourself for one year.
If you decide one is less to your liking, it only cost a few bucks to
try.

.
"Phalguy" wrote in message
Hello everyone!

I have decided to subscibe to an orchid magazine but I don`t know
which one
to choose!
I grow mostly phals and few paph.

Should I subscribe to The Orchid Digest or the IPA?

I know IPA is quite more expensive, is it worth it?

Thanks for your input

Claude

And Merry Christmas to all of you!
Joyeux Noel à tous !!!