Old 26-12-2004, 09:00 PM
Rod

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 20:45:34 -0000, "ned" wrote:

See
http://www.pinetum.org/sp/CDdeodara.htm

Yep, I'll collect my dumbo hat tomorrow ;~))

I looked into the top of that tree for ages and couldn't see any.
Trouble is it's a very tall leggy specimen with just a bit of foliage
high amongst the mature Oaks so very difficult to see anything
clearly. In fact it's such a poor specimen that when we found it
during the making of the Camellia Walk a few years back it took me a
while even to recognise it as a C. deodora.

Thanks for the link, looks like it's worth digging deeper into that
site.
Rod

Weed my address to reply