Old 27-12-2004, 12:52 AM
Warwick

In article ,
says...
Organizational Changes at the North Pole

The four calling birds were replaced by an automated voice mail system, with
a call waiting option. An analysis is underway to determine who the birds
have been calling, how often and how long they talked.

Calling Birds? That'd be 'Colly Birds'.. as in black ones. I dunno
chinese whispers are even getting into print. I suppose you'll be
telling that you don't realise that the 5 gold rings are the rings
around the necks of the 5 pheasants or some other game bird and that
when the pub quiz guy aks how many birds there are in the 12 days if you
don't repeat buy the answer isn't 28?

Warwick-- feeling all traditional