Old 27-12-2004, 09:55 AM
Richard Patefield

Theo wrote:

My dear friends
I am very surprised of the cold attitude I noticed in this bonsai ng
!!!!!!! IT IS CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!

Christmas is one of the ways that people describe this time of year.

a world wide multi religion feast

This is your description. Other would have other descriptions of what
you are referring to.

You said:

are we going to be so ashamed of showing to be Cristian?

Who is the 'we' you are referring to? I'm not a Christian. People on the
group have the right to believe in whatever mythology they like. They
are all the same to me.

Are we going to be so ashamed of being white

Now, I AM white. But many on the group are not. Despite this you are
saying 'we' again. Who exactly are you addressing? Only the white ones?

are we going to be so ashamed of being occidental

?

are we going to be as coward as (st) Peter that denied to know the
Christ when arrested by Romans .and the rooster sung 3 times to
recall his trahison to him ?

You seem to have mixed up part of your favourite mythology with your
argument here. Unless people accept your version of the myth, they may
well reject your argument.

I hope in this Universal Day...

Universal!...The only reason that we are celebrating Christmas other
than the pagan feast is the violence and economic power of the evangelists.

that everybody meditate about this mail
and feels to be proud to believe in its own beliefs

Our beliefs are not 'our own'. They are impressed upon us and it takes a
strong personality to question, even reject them.

above the
shabby conflitcs of interest selfishness and dirty nationalism that
hare agitating this poor world

From my reading of the current history it is under the flags of
religion that the great conflicts begin, not end.

Merry Christmas Theo.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++