Old 24-12-2004, 07:15 PM
Kenni Judd

Dear Dave -- I suspect your friend takes naps during the "wakie." Happy
Holidays to all, Kenni

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Well, as a good friend of mine would have said, it's only three
sleepies and a wakey to go! Despite several very philosophical
discussions held on his front porch, supported by numerous mugs of
coffee while watching the world go by, I was never able to get an
explanation of why there were n sleepies, but only one wakey
mentioned.

I haven't been posting here & to abpo for even a year yet - it feels
I've been part of the community for much longer. Thank you all for
making me welcome. And also, profuse thanks to those who have helped
when I had a query.

To everyone, on behalf of Ann & myself, our very best wishes for the
Christmas season. Whatever your belief, may your God watch over you.
If no such belief, may your festive season be one of relaxation &
pleasure with family and/or friends.

For all, may 2005 be a year with fewer threats and stresses than some
recent years. Especially for those in south east USA & the tornado
belt, may the weather be kinder. And, in any case, may your orchids
bring you great joy.
Dave Gillingham

----