Old 28-12-2004, 02:57 PM
Alan Walker

Pete: There are no stupid questions, only foolish assumptions.
I have two suggestions in response to your request. First, yes,
the IBC has a pretty fair FAQ at its web site. The address of
that site is automatically placed at the bottom of each post on
this list, but for your added convenience, here's the link to the
FAQ: http://internetbonsaiclub.org/faq/
My second suggestion is for you to find a local bonsai
club, because some of your questions will be best addressed by
those familiar with your local needs, such as climate and
resources. You can probably find a nearby club or two at the
FoBBS site at: http://www.ukbonsai.org/member_societies.html

Alan Walker