Old 23-12-2004, 03:37 PM
Kitsune Miko

For this season, no matter where you are in the world
may the zone you occupy be one of bliss.

Thinking of the diversity of just agricultural zones,
let alone members of this group and their types of
plants, we manage to share information in a loving and
giving atmosphere. May this condition grow, develop
and continue, as do your trees. May your thumbs
always be green.

I never ceases to amaze me how as the seasons shift,
we react as do our plants. That deep down inside,
somewhere on a very primitive level, in this modern
age of technology, the difference between light and
dark matters. I don’t know if those of us with our
fingers in the dirt feel this more strongly than those
who dwell mainly in glass and steel cages, but as I
allow these feelings to slip into my more conscious
level, I feel more alive. I revel in the glory that
is nature.

Blessings upon all of you, your close ones and your
little trees.

Kitsune Miko

=====
****
"Expectations are resentments under construction."

Anne Lamott

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++