Old 23-12-2004, 02:59 PM
Anil Kaushik

So please accept my early wishes for a very Happy Holiday and a
wonderful (and wishfully) peaceful New Year. May your trees
grow well and your collections stay manageable wherever you may
be.

Jim Lewis - - Once-upon-a-time list boss

Thank you Jim. Though you are going for a short holiday, I will miss your
posts which give ABLE GUIDANCE and MATURE ADVICE, and which I always look
forward
to. As soon as I download the posts in Outlook Express, first of all I click
*Jim Lews*
and read the contents carefully!

On behalf of the members of Bonsai Club (India), I wish you happy
time with your grand children. I also wish you *Merry Christmas* and
*Happy New Year*. May the New Year give you robust health and TONS of
HPPINESS with you plants.

Anil Kaushik
Bonsai Club (India)
Chandigarh "The City Beautiful"