Old 23-12-2004, 09:42 AM
Dave Gillingham

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 22:49:19 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Another Kulaga Christmas

'Twas the night before Christmas, and in the lanai
The orchids knew well that Santa was nigh
So they preened and they flowered and smelled very good
To attract Santa Claus right to our neighborhood.
And inside our home dear Casper the Cat
Was hoping for presents befitting his rank.

Love it, thank you Diana. A special wish to all cat lovers & their
cats. And, despite apparent evidence to the contrary, may certain
damaged fingers improve greatly in 2005.

Dave Gillingham