Old 24-12-2004, 03:18 PM
H Playel

"DexterWard" skrev i meddelandet
The Oncidium "Sharry Baby" I have, has an aerial root that is climbing and
wrapping around one of the pseudobulbs. I was just wondering if this is a
danger to the root or to the pseudobulb?

-DW

Several of my oncidum hybrids act that way, Sharry Baby included. They have
done so for years, and have not seen a single problem with it. They are
epiphytes, after all.

You should check the potting mix though, to make sure the plant have
thriving roots in the medium. If it has, I'd see the "root from space" as a
sign of good air humidity around the plant.

//H