Old 29-12-2004, 07:08 AM
Birgitte

"Ann in Houston"

Hi Birgitte,
Nice to have you drop in to rec.ponds. Thanks for making the effort to
write to us in English.

Thanks Ann

You read or write Dutch do you?

If you can a bit of english and germen and danish, it will bee possible to
read quiet a lot of duch, but not all.

A poster was asking
for help with her page a little while back, and I think it was in Dutch.

I saw Annette asking for help , she is danish :-) , taalk to her on skype
moste days.

I never knew whether anyone helped her or not. I tried, but I don't know
if
it was much help.

I know she got a lot of help in here :-)

awfull big job to translate a hole homepage , prolly why I only written one
page so far, he he. I am not all that great whit the grammer , but who cares
, as long as people get the mening :-)

regards
Birgitte
http://www.ninaweb.dk/havedam/english.htm