Old 29-12-2004, 10:08 PM
Mogsy

"Graham Feeley" wrote in message
Hi I have somw plants and I was told they were nodding violets, they are
very healthy at the moment as I feed them liquid Chicken manure, BUT the

are
not flowering profusely as I have seen them elsewhere.

Is there something that will bring on the flowers???
I put some slow release pellets in the baskets yesterday hoping that that
will bring on the flowering.
Regards
Graham

if you want flowers you will need a fast acting fertiliser for flowering,
rather than overall growth. i would suggest something like bloom buster, or
something similar. Your local nursery will have an assortment of fertlisers
for flowering.