Old 26-12-2004, 06:29 PM
Kitsune Miko

It is 50 F and 10 C in zone 9, California, 10:30 am
and I just got up. A bit clouldy, plants are in bud.
I got to be a sub in a Kathy Shaner workshop tomorrow.
I have anealed my copper wire and chosen my plants,
found my wrist braces, and long underwear. We will be
outside in a garage for 3 hours.

I hope to come home with deeper understanding and a
couple of really nice trees.

The wrist braces are for osteoarthritis in both thumb
joints. I am considering surgery. Anyone here had
the experience??

Kits

=====
****
"Expectations are resentments under construction."

Anne Lamott

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++