Old 30-12-2004, 09:30 AM
Dave Gillingham

Hey, Kenni, isn't that what retirement is supposed to be all about?
Draft away - by the time it gets here it will be a gentle breeze G.
Thanks for the wishes, tilde or no.

Sadly, not too much cheer in SE Asia - last I heard, death toll was
80,000 & rising. A dreadful tragedy. When you think of the human
devastation caused in all those neighbouring countries, I get very
angry that our media go on at such length about 8 Aussies lost - not
for a moment to trivialise the tragedy for those close to them, but
it's less than one ten-thousandth of the overall tragedy.

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 14:27:10 -0500, "Kenni Judd"
wrote:

Hi, Dave: At the risk of sounding like the Grinch, you obviously have too
much time on your hands. I could cure that ... but I think I lack the
jurisdictional authority to draft you G. Prospero Ano Nuevo [I can't
figure out how to overstrike the tilde that belongs on the "n" ... ], Kenni

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
news
Kenni, if the truth be known, I think the philisophical discussion was
more important than reaching a solution. After all, where's the fun
in *resolving* a problem? That takes it out of your agenda & then you
have to find another topic. Not to mention, no excuse for sitting
with copious mugs of coffee & watching the world go by!
Happy New Year.

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 14:15:55 -0500, "Kenni Judd"
wrote:

Dear Dave -- I suspect your friend takes naps during the "wakie." Happy
Holidays to all, Kenni

Dave Gillingham