Old 30-12-2004, 04:12 PM
Nina

Not amusing for me, since this happens to me a lot (luckily, I buy a
smaller size than you do). Nothing should "spoil" the fertilizer in
the short run, although I don't know how stable the chelating agents
are in Miracid, and it's the chelating agents that keep the iron
soluble and available to plants. Overall, the fertilizer should be
fine- especially if you store it outside where it will freeze.

Perhaps your houseplants deserve a special treat!

Nina.

Carl Rosner wrote:
Dear forum Members:
This may sound amusing, but I have a 3 3/4 pound
plastic box of Miracid 30-10-10 and even though I keep
it closed the open plastic bag (there are two)...