Old 30-12-2004, 06:52 PM
Cereus-validus...

Sorry, cannot ID your plant based on your detailed description.

You are obviously aware that all plants have the same shaped leaves and
flowers and any further info on them couldn't possible be helpful.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello, everyone.

I was given a houseplant several months ago, and I have not been able
to identify what it is. I was wondering if someone on this forum could
help?

It appears to be some sort of vine. The vines are reddish-brown in
color, with staggered green leaves. The entire plant is covered in a
white, silky hair. It also occasionally has small pink flowers. It
doesn't seem to require a lot of water or sunlight.

Thanks,

Matt