Old 30-12-2004, 08:24 PM
Drbob92031

Default aeroponics

Anyone interesrted?
I am a DIY from the word "go" so when I went to the aeroponics URL I was
fascinated. I look at it this way. If the medum that the orchids are set in (
bark etc is immersed (submerged) in water and some of the water is drawn off.
Then the nutrients of decomposition will be in the drawn off water. This in
turn can be sprayed (atomized) on to the bare roots of the suspended orchid
plant. This will be done by hand and any excess will drain off and return (by
gravity) to the water holding the submerged decompossing medium.This is the
basic concept. This seems too simple. What am I missing?
drBob...Delray Beach, FL.