Old 30-12-2004, 07:37 PM
Cerumen

"Alan Gould" wrote in message
In article , gary
writes
Hello I have sent the following message to the Premier of the Province

of
BC, Canada. Should you feel the way I do then you know what to do. The
peoples in the disaster area need help and they need it now. Not

tomorrow
but now.
Should anyone want to send me spam-go ahead. To the rest of you, there

are
many that need our help.

Hopefully nobody will be so crass as to object to this message.
We will not be writing to anybody because it will cause delay.
We are sending our donation via www.dec.org.uk NOW.

Well I won't be lodging a complaint but I do rather question the posters
logic as it would seem they are more likely to offend rather than drum up
support. That said I have donated here in Ireland but not because somebody
else wrote a letter to some politician :-)

--

Chris Thomas
West Cork