Old 01-01-2005, 04:11 AM
Susan Erickson

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 03:16:52 GMT, "J Fortuna"
wrote:

A few New Year's wishes for you:
May your cats learn to cohabitate with your orchids better if they do not
already do so. Same wish goes for spouses or significant others.

Happy New Year!
Joanna

Thanks Joanna.
Now if only you could train my son's cats to ignore X'mas cactus.
I finally decided there had to be a closed room for the cactus,
after all only so much space exists on top of the fridge.
I would not dare an Orchid in the house right now. We are cat
sitting and thus have daughter's pair and son's pair. They do
not mix and mingle or 'play nice.'
Hoping your orchids are Blooming Fools in '05.
SuE