Old 01-01-2005, 09:09 PM
Katra

In article t,
"Bill Orr" wrote:

I drastically pruned my muscadine vine back so that there are only short
stumps
on the main trunk. It had grown out of control with a mass of small tangled
vines. Will it grow back? Is it true that new muscadines only come of new
growth?

Bill Orr

Don't worry about it...
By mid-summer next year, it'll look like you've never pruned it. ;-)
Mine are taking over both mine and my neighbors yard! I pruned mine back
last summer when they tried to take over the lawn.

You have probably done very little harm.

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...