Old 01-01-2005, 07:40 PM
dean

"Mike" wrote in message
"dean" wrote in message
Hi Mike. Im in County Armagh, Northern Ireland, if thats any help.
Cheers

Basically what I am saying is, don't leave it too late.

I am on a sub committee trying to get a football pitch re-instated from

what
has turned into a rubbish dump. In that time, about 10 years, trees have
become rampant and have had to be trimmed. In the first case, a couple of
years ago, when the tree people came in they had to stop because of

nesting
birds. Now, two years later, all trees have been trimmed, the site cleared
and ploughed and we are off to getting the pitch ready.

(We did have a little problem with Tree Preservation Orders, but we soon
sorted that one out :-))

Get in there now and chop 'em down !!!

Mike

Thanx for the advice Mike. I was actually inquiring as to what month of the
year is best, as I didnt want to disturb the wildlife and birds, which are
very important to me. What is the least harmful month, such as when birds
are not nesting etc.
Cheers