Old 01-01-2005, 09:52 PM
Pam Moore

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 14:16:54 GMT, "Chris Rowe"
wrote:

I have several Hellebores(orientals)all grown from seed 2years ago,can
anyone tell me why it is that the only ones that have buds are the ones that
I planted in a pot? Do you think they prefer to have their roots restricted

Don't know the answer to your question but it is an interesting
theory. Growing hellebores from seed is exciting. I'll be interested
to know how your flowers turn out. I have grown many over the years,
but I've not had any flowering in the pots. Have fun

Pam in Bristol