Old 02-01-2005, 10:40 AM
Pam Moore

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 01:03:58 -0000, "ecky-h"
wrote:

Can anyone help with the answer to this quiz question, please:

Describes a plant that binds from left to right

I don't remember, but there are words for twining plants which grow in
either a clockwise or anticlockwise direction. I understand that the
two main vairieties of Wisteria, Japnese and Chinese, twine in
opposite directions, but I never rememember which!
I'm no help at all but I guess it is a term for this which the
question is about, not a specific plant.

Pam in Bristol