Old 02-01-2005, 11:35 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Pam Moore
writes
On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 00:49:41 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

HELP. After visitors this Christmas I can't find my November or December
Garden magazine so haven't got a form to complete for my seeds. I have
got he list from the web site but it doesn't have the actual application
form which was in the final two issues of The Garden of 2004.
Has anyone got a spare form? I'd be happy to reimburse the cost of a
stamp etc.

Hi Janet. It is usually available on the RHS web site and you can
order there.

Pam in Bristol

It's not Pam, that's why I needed a copy of the magazine. You can
download the list of seeds etc but it then tells you that the form to
accompany your order is in the November and December issues of The
Garden

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy