Old 02-01-2005, 12:49 AM
Janet Tweedy

Default RHS Seed distribution

HELP. After visitors this Christmas I can't find my November or December
Garden magazine so haven't got a form to complete for my seeds. I have
got he list from the web site but it doesn't have the actual application
form which was in the final two issues of The Garden of 2004.
Has anyone got a spare form? I'd be happy to reimburse the cost of a
stamp etc.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 02-01-2005, 10:41 AM
Pam Moore

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 00:49:41 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

HELP. After visitors this Christmas I can't find my November or December
Garden magazine so haven't got a form to complete for my seeds. I have
got he list from the web site but it doesn't have the actual application
form which was in the final two issues of The Garden of 2004.
Has anyone got a spare form? I'd be happy to reimburse the cost of a
stamp etc.

Hi Janet. It is usually available on the RHS web site and you can
order there.

Pam in Bristol
Old 02-01-2005, 11:35 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Pam Moore
writes
wrote:

HELP. After visitors this Christmas I can't find my November or December
Garden magazine so haven't got a form to complete for my seeds. I have
got he list from the web site but it doesn't have the actual application
form which was in the final two issues of The Garden of 2004.
Has anyone got a spare form? I'd be happy to reimburse the cost of a
stamp etc.

Hi Janet. It is usually available on the RHS web site and you can
order there.

Pam in Bristol

It's not Pam, that's why I needed a copy of the magazine. You can
download the list of seeds etc but it then tells you that the form to
accompany your order is in the November and December issues of The
Garden

Janet
Old 02-01-2005, 11:50 AM
Pam Moore

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 11:35:44 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

It's not Pam, that's why I needed a copy of the magazine. You can
download the list of seeds etc but it then tells you that the form to
accompany your order is in the November and December issues of The
Garden

Oops then I cannot help. I have given my copies to my daughter so I'll
have to see if she has kept them.

Pam in Bristol
Old 02-01-2005, 01:21 PM
Janet Galpin

The message
from Janet Tweedy contains these words:

In article , Pam Moore
writes
wrote:

HELP. After visitors this Christmas I can't find my November or December
Garden magazine so haven't got a form to complete for my seeds. I have
got he list from the web site but it doesn't have the actual application
form which was in the final two issues of The Garden of 2004.
Has anyone got a spare form? I'd be happy to reimburse the cost of a
stamp etc.

Hi Janet. It is usually available on the RHS web site and you can
order there.

Pam in Bristol

It's not Pam, that's why I needed a copy of the magazine. You can
download the list of seeds etc but it then tells you that the form to
accompany your order is in the November and December issues of The
Garden

Janet
--

Janet,

The form isn't in the issues of The Garden that you mention - or at
least I can't find it. But it is definitely there online at

http://www.rhs.org.uk/seedlist/seedl...d2005final.pdf

I believe you can also actually apply on-line.

HTH

Janet G

Old 02-01-2005, 02:12 PM
Pam Moore

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 13:21:04 GMT, Janet Galpin
wrote:

The form isn't in the issues of The Garden that you mention - or at
least I can't find it. But it is definitely there online at

Thank you Janet G. There it is and I have printed it.

Pam in Bristol
Old 02-01-2005, 06:25 PM
Stewart Robert Hinsley

In article , Janet Tweedy
writes
HELP. After visitors this Christmas I can't find my November or December
Garden magazine so haven't got a form to complete for my seeds. I have
got he list from the web site but it doesn't have the actual application
form which was in the final two issues of The Garden of 2004.
Has anyone got a spare form? I'd be happy to reimburse the cost of a
stamp etc.

Janet

You can apply online. (The online form appeared a couple of weeks or so
after the list.)
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley
Old 02-01-2005, 09:22 PM
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Tweedy
I have got the list from the web site but it doesn't have the actual application form
Go to http://www.rhs.org.uk/seedlist/seed_list_UK.asp
You'll have to log onto the members area first.
From there you can print off the seed list, print off a postal application form or even apply on line. I am doing my application online even as we speak......

Good luck :-)
Old 03-01-2005, 10:54 AM
Pam Moore

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 21:22:30 +0000, tulipfire
wrote:

Go to http://tinyurl.com/6gyh9
You'll have to log onto the members area first.
From there you can print off the seed list, print off a postal
application form or even apply on line. I am doing my application
online even as we speak......

Thanks for that. I had not registered, but have now done so and placed
my order. It's easy when you find it!

Pam in Bristol