Old 02-01-2005, 08:57 PM
Suzie-Q

In article ,
Willie Buck Merle wrote:

- Gnats in House ~ 1st Timer
-
- Hello Everybody,
-
- Happy holidays and hope you are doing well. We're having a first-time
- gnat infestation (6 year-old home) and would appreciate some advice. I
- first noticed the problem at a window sill the last week of Nov while
- I was setting up the xmas tree. We didn't seem to have noticed
- anything then but now it is annoying enough. Where are some other
- places they might nest?... Tommorrow I'm going to check out everything
- and wouldn't mind some directions (Mr. Brady?), TIA.
-
- agp
- 010205

Post this to news:alt.consumers.pest-control
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/