Old 02-01-2005, 07:24 PM
Bill Stock

"KRF" wrote in message
Hi Guys. Same thing here in Chessington S.E. U.K. My fish are still
feeding, I still have at least one active frog and my spring bulbs in the
garden are all 2 inches above ground, daisies are flowering, shrubs still
have leaves - all very scary. Ken.

wrote in message
ganews.com...
It was in the upper 60s here in Baltimore today 1/1/05. My painted
turtle
was swimming around. Poor confused critter.

Alan

It was 48°F (Toronto) here yesterday, but the one day bump did not do much
for pond temps. We're back into the freezer today.

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.14