Old 01-01-2005, 11:13 PM

Default strange weather

It was in the upper 60s here in Baltimore today 1/1/05. My painted turtle
was swimming around. Poor confused critter.

Alan

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.14

Old 02-01-2005, 04:45 PM
Benign Vanilla

wrote in message
ganews.com...
It was in the upper 60s here in Baltimore today 1/1/05. My painted turtle
was swimming around. Poor confused critter.

snip

Yeah what in the name of cheeze whiz is going on with MD weather?

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com

Old 02-01-2005, 05:09 PM
KRF

Hi Guys. Same thing here in Chessington S.E. U.K. My fish are still feeding,
I still have at least one active frog and my spring bulbs in the garden are
all 2 inches above ground, daisies are flowering, shrubs still have leaves -
all very scary. Ken.

ganews.com...

Old 02-01-2005, 07:24 PM
Bill Stock

"KRF" wrote in message
Hi Guys. Same thing here in Chessington S.E. U.K. My fish are still
feeding, I still have at least one active frog and my spring bulbs in the
garden are all 2 inches above ground, daisies are flowering, shrubs still
have leaves - all very scary. Ken.

wrote in message
ganews.com...
It was in the upper 60s here in Baltimore today 1/1/05. My painted
turtle
was swimming around. Poor confused critter.

Alan

It was 48°F (Toronto) here yesterday, but the one day bump did not do much
for pond temps. We're back into the freezer today.

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.14

Old 03-01-2005, 02:02 AM
Tom L. La Bron

A Friend of mine in Ohio told me that they had 14 inches of snow and minus
20 degrees outside and all this brought down his sunroom on the side of his
house. He was able to get it blocked up and a few days later it rained
eight inches. Yesterday when I spoke to him he told me that it was 62
degrees. Needless to say he has had an interesting holiday.

Tom L.L.
ganews.com...

Old 03-01-2005, 05:21 AM
~ Windsong ~

"Tom L. La Bron" wrote in message
A Friend of mine in Ohio told me that they had 14 inches of snow and minus
20 degrees outside and all this brought down his sunroom on the side of

his
house. He was able to get it blocked up and a few days later it rained
eight inches. Yesterday when I spoke to him he told me that it was 62
degrees. Needless to say he has had an interesting holiday.

====================
I hope he has good homeowners insurance.
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...

Old 03-01-2005, 12:51 PM
Scott M.

Weather in Ottawa this season has been pretty wacky too. It keeps jumping
from freezing cold to balmy. Wierd.

Scott

Old 03-01-2005, 12:51 PM
Scott M.