Old 04-01-2005, 08:39 PM
Phisherman

Maybe, maybe not. It survived last year's freeze and came back with a
vengeance last summer and covered 3/4 of the pond. It all looks dead
now, but I'm not certain. (E. Tennessee)

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 09:51:57 -0500, Mike Patterson
wrote:

Pond froze over to about 1/2", the WH now all appears to be dead, but
will it come back if I leave it?

Or should I get it out of there now and just start over in the spring?

The water lettuce seems to have survived, though it looks a bit pale
now.

TIA
Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin