Old 04-01-2005, 08:14 PM
Jo

I use Burpee for some and www.mountainroseherbs.com and
www.heirloomseeds.com for some of my others.
I also have joined a few seed swaps online.
Would be nice to start one in the triangle area.
I use organic or heirloom seeds so if anyone else is interested in some
swapping, perhaps we could exchange lists of extras that we have.

Jo

"Jared Richardson" wrote in message
om...
Where do the gurus here buy their seeds from?

I'm wanting to start my own German Johnson tomatoes this year and found

some
on the web here http://seedsforsurvival.com/2925-AA.html

I found Sweet Millions (a nice cherry tomato) here
http://www.seedman.com/tomato.htm I bought a few of the Sweet Millions

two
or three years ago but haven't been able to find any since.

I wandered around Burpee and a few other sites but couldn't find either

seed
there.