Old 04-01-2005, 08:47 PM
tom

I have just erected a greenhouse with a concrete floor,i want to try
tomatoes and cucumbers what will be my best option for growing them in?

I'm new to gardening but have bought a house with a greenhouse with a
paved floor. I grew gardeners delight using growbags, but also stood
large pots (with their bottoms cut out) filled with peat, sand &
chempak (not sure on the spelling). They grew great and i had to
develope a cane system that allowed them to grow up the side of the GH
and up into the roof (where they met the ones growing from the other
side) . I have a 6 x 4 GH and grew 18 in total.

I managed to supply our family, both pairs of elderly next door
neighbours, my mum & dad & friends at work with little tomms.