Old 04-01-2005, 11:51 PM
Jared Richardson

Thanks Anne. I was able to find tomatoes at Burpee, but not German
Johnsons. My wife's grandfather only raised German Johnson tomatoes and she
doesn't think the other varieties are worth growing!

"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
om...
Jared,

I'm surprised you could not find tomato seeds online at Burpee's, as I
found a lot of choices at:
http://www.burpee.com/jump.jsp?itemI...rID=199&KICKER
just now. (Click on the picture of a tomato to get the choices.)

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

"Jared Richardson" wrote in message
om...
Where do the gurus here buy their seeds from?

I'm wanting to start my own German Johnson tomatoes this year and found
some on the web here http://seedsforsurvival.com/2925-AA.html

I found Sweet Millions (a nice cherry tomato) here
http://www.seedman.com/tomato.htm I bought a few of the Sweet Millions
two or three years ago but haven't been able to find any since.

I wandered around Burpee and a few other sites but couldn't find either
seed there.