Old 05-01-2005, 04:39 PM
Newbie Bill

Maybe it's like the Sooners. One day they look wonderful and the next -
ouch!
Bill

"Tom L. La Bron" wrote in message
Well, we have crazy weather today. Woke up this morning we are under an
Ice storm watch. It hasn't start icing up yet, but it is raining still
and the temperatures are dropping.

Pond is full of water and over flowing. Hopefully the power will not go
out. At this time in the state there are 5,000 with out electricity
already and some places have a half inch of ice on the ground already.
Needless to say, School for my girls are cancelled for today.

This weekend it was in the middle 60's and last week it was in the 70's.

Tom L.L.