Old 05-01-2005, 01:47 PM
Tom L. La Bron

Default Bad Weather in Oklahoma

Well, we have crazy weather today. Woke up this morning we are under an Ice
storm watch. It hasn't start icing up yet, but it is raining still and the
temperatures are dropping.

Pond is full of water and over flowing. Hopefully the power will not go
out. At this time in the state there are 5,000 with out electricity already
and some places have a half inch of ice on the ground already. Needless to
say, School for my girls are cancelled for today.

This weekend it was in the middle 60's and last week it was in the 70's.

Tom L.L.

Old 05-01-2005, 07:11 PM
axemanchris

Tom L. La Bron wrote:
Well, we have crazy weather today. Woke up this morning we are under an Ice
storm watch. It hasn't start icing up yet, but it is raining still and the
temperatures are dropping.

Pond is full of water and over flowing. Hopefully the power will not go
out. At this time in the state there are 5,000 with out electricity already
and some places have a half inch of ice on the ground already. Needless to
say, School for my girls are cancelled for today.

This weekend it was in the middle 60's and last week it was in the 70's.

Tom L.L.

I'm in Hamilton, Ontario and it's headed out way. I'm sure my girls are
hoping school will be cancelled tomorrow :-)

Jacqui
Old 05-01-2005, 07:46 PM
Andy Hill

"Tom L. La Bron" wrote:
Well, we have crazy weather today. Woke up this morning we are under an Ice
storm watch. It hasn't start icing up yet, but it is raining still and the
temperatures are dropping.

Pond is full of water and over flowing. Hopefully the power will not go
out. At this time in the state there are 5,000 with out electricity already
and some places have a half inch of ice on the ground already. Needless to
say, School for my girls are cancelled for today.

This weekend it was in the middle 60's and last week it was in the 70's.

Gah! I remember those ice storms from my sojourn in north Texas (Sherman).
Only good thing you could say for 'em was that they usually melted off within a
day or so.

Old 06-01-2005, 12:57 AM
RichToyBox

Andy,

Small world this is. I was born in Denison, just ten miles north. My Dad
helped survey the Denison Dam. Most of the relatives worked on the Katy.
--
RichToyBox

"Andy Hill" wrote in message
news

Old 06-01-2005, 03:26 AM
Tom L. La Bron

Andy,

It did get bad enough today and my girls didn't have school and the
university closed for Wednesday and now are closed for Thursday also. The
girls will probably be out again tomorrow, also. My girls though were mad
that school was cancelled today.

Tom L.L.
"Andy Hill" wrote in message
news