Old 05-01-2005, 10:43 PM
Matt C.

Default I think I have baby rams horns??? is this good?

I am pretty sure i have a bunch of baby Ramshorn snails in my tank. They are
tiny, like 1/16" they have the definite "rams horn" shell and are carrying
the shell off to one side.

I have heard and read these can be bad for plants. I havent added anything
to my tank in about two months, but about three weeks ago i took a few (7)
baby MTS from my brothers tank and put them in mine. I guess they werent all
MTS.

I have a loach but if he is eating them, hes not doing a good job of it. Do
i have to worry while they are babies? should I pick out each one when i see
them?

Thanx,
Matt