Old 06-01-2005, 12:57 AM
RichToyBox

Andy,

Small world this is. I was born in Denison, just ten miles north. My Dad
helped survey the Denison Dam. Most of the relatives worked on the Katy.
--
RichToyBox

"Andy Hill" wrote in message
news
"Tom L. La Bron" wrote:
Well, we have crazy weather today. Woke up this morning we are under an
Ice
storm watch. It hasn't start icing up yet, but it is raining still and
the
temperatures are dropping.

Pond is full of water and over flowing. Hopefully the power will not go
out. At this time in the state there are 5,000 with out electricity
already
and some places have a half inch of ice on the ground already. Needless
say, School for my girls are cancelled for today.

This weekend it was in the middle 60's and last week it was in the 70's.

Gah! I remember those ice storms from my sojourn in north Texas
(Sherman).
Only good thing you could say for 'em was that they usually melted off
within a
day or so.