Old 30-12-2004, 06:02 PM
jklewis

One of those crystal dehumidifying bags (removed and microwaved often) will help keep moisture away. Don't put it in the fertilizer, but in the cotainer, but outside the plastic bag that holds the fertilizer.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL

From: Marty Haber
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:20:00 -0500

Hi Carl,
It's hard to keep granular nitrogen dry, since it absorbs water from the
atmosphere. It's even moist in closed bags. Anyway, the moisture doesn't
hurt its nutritive quality. It'll work wet or dry, so just grin and bear
it.
Marty