Old 06-01-2005, 05:49 PM
janhal

Nina -- I have a notebook with most if not all of your posts in it. I
print them out, three hole punch and put them there. I consider it one
of my best reference books. Along with a few other regular posters on
this list. Mr. Jim Lewis, Gardenworks etc. It will not be long before
I am going to need notebook, Vol 2. THANKS! to all who post on a
regular basis to this list. I do miss Colin's posts now that he has
moved to the USA. Hope he is just too busy to post. Just for the
record, I also enjoy Iris posts, but I still need to take some
high school courses in plant names. After losing about fifty percent of
the plants that I have purchased, I am finally starting to learn that
different plants require different care. I would give up attempting to
keep Bonsai if it were not for this list. I started with the Newsgroups
and then moved over to the list, about five years ago.

Hal - who is still a beginner after five years.

Kitsune Miko wrote:

Nina yours are posts I seldom delete unless a triangle
of time and circumstances prohibit reading. Rave on oh
priestess of pathology.

Kits

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++