Old 31-12-2004, 04:39 PM
Penelope Periwinkle

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 18:26:45 -0500, "GA Pinhead"
wrote:

Habanero Hot Pepper (Chocolate Long)

I'll be very interested to see how you make out with this one. I
tried it two summers ago, and it was a *very* long season
pepper. When it finally started putting out flowers, we had a
cool, wet snap, and it dropped all the blossoms. I didn't get
a single pepper off the bush.

Beautiful, healthy bush surrounded by other pepper plants
who's branches were loaded with peppers, but I think it
must have been more sensitive to the cool snap than most
peppers.

Penelope
"ElissaAnn"