Old 07-01-2005, 11:57 PM
Tasslehoff

Ancistrus nuff said, give em half an extra algae wafer each each day, even
then mine occasionally graze on my ozelot and amazon swords.

"Nikki Casali" wrote in message
Suddenly, something is destroying, one-by-one, my long Echinodorus leaves.
They're being reduced to skeletal leaves at night.

I have Ancistrus, Otocinclus and Upside Down Catfish. Which do you think
is the guilty party?

Is it a coincidence that my tank PO4 level is now a lowish 0.1 ppm? Are
they starved of algae and resorting to eating leaves? If BBA is still
hanging around I can presume that the stuff they thrive on is still
present.

Nikki