Old 08-01-2005, 08:28 PM
Tom2 Tom2 is offline
Registered User

Location: Worcester South west midlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLarry
Well, I just found this while searching for info on a plant on Google.
I'm Larry from the north east(NOT a geordie!). I love all plants, always have done since I was a kid, but I really love succulents, and have quite a few!

I work part time in a warehouse and have a 9 month old baby daughter who is not too well at the moment!

Look forward to hearing from you all.
Regards
~Larry~
Welcom Larry,
I also am a new member of just a few days and I have found the members to be very responsive and helpful with any gardening enquiry it is a great site.
Tom2