Old 08-01-2005, 05:48 PM
Registered User

Location: North East England
Thumbs up New member sayinh Hi

Well, I just found this while searching for info on a plant on Google.
I'm Larry from the north east(NOT a geordie!). I love all plants, always have done since I was a kid, but I really love succulents, and have quite a few!

I work part time in a warehouse and have a 9 month old baby daughter who is not too well at the moment!

Look forward to hearing from you all.
Regards
~Larry~
__________________
If it can be grown I want it. If it can't I still want it!
Old 08-01-2005, 08:28 PM
Registered User

Location: Worcester South west midlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLarry
Well, I just found this while searching for info on a plant on Google.
I'm Larry from the north east(NOT a geordie!). I love all plants, always have done since I was a kid, but I really love succulents, and have quite a few!

I work part time in a warehouse and have a 9 month old baby daughter who is not too well at the moment!

Look forward to hearing from you all.
Regards
~Larry~
Welcom Larry,
I also am a new member of just a few days and I have found the members to be very responsive and helpful with any gardening enquiry it is a great site.
Tom2
Old 09-01-2005, 07:11 AM
JennyC

"GreenLarry" wrote in message

Well, I just found this while searching for info on a plant on Google.
I'm Larry from the north east(NOT a geordie!). I love all plants,
always have done since I was a kid, but I really love succulents, and
have quite a few!

I work part time in a warehouse and have a 9 month old baby daughter
who is not too well at the moment!

Look forward to hearing from you all.
Regards
~Larry~

Hi Larry,

Welcome to URG :~)

What sort of garden do you have?
Jenny

Old 09-01-2005, 09:28 AM
June Hughes

In message , GreenLarry
writes

Well, I just found this while searching for info on a plant on Google.
I'm Larry from the north east(NOT a geordie!). I love all plants,
always have done since I was a kid, but I really love succulents, and
have quite a few!

I work part time in a warehouse and have a 9 month old baby daughter
who is not too well at the moment!

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Hi Larry

This is a great ng, although many people, like me, only post rarely.
Sorry your baby is not well, I hope she gets better soon.

Do you have a greenhouse for your succulents?
--
June Hughes
Old 09-01-2005, 11:32 AM
Registered User

Location: North East England

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyC

What sort of garden do you have?
Jenny
an untidy one
We recently moved into a house from a cramped flat and it has a fair size back garden, mostly lawn, with a plum tree at the bottom. I had to prune that hard in October, it was a mess(lots of fruit tho)

I have a small border at the left of the garden, hoping to fill that with shrubs/perennials for the wildlife.

Will have to keep most of the grass for the baby to play in when she's older.
__________________
If it can be grown I want it. If it can't I still want it!

Old 09-01-2005, 02:30 PM
Registered User

Location: North East England

Quote:
Originally Posted by June Hughes

Do you have a greenhouse for your succulents?
--
June Hughes
No not yet, I do need one tho, as I cant really buy any more plants!
As you can see from the link, I have a few!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...upstairs01.jpg
__________________
If it can be grown I want it. If it can't I still want it!
Old 10-01-2005, 03:56 PM
JennyC

June Hughes Wrote:

Do you have a greenhouse for your succulents?
--
June Hughes

No not yet, I do need one tho, as I cant really buy any more plants!

Yes you could !!
Put several glass shelves right across the window...... :~)
http://auctionsquad.com.au/current.php?ID=2818

As you can see from the link, I have a few!
http://tinyurl.com/3m4wc
GreenLarry

jenny

Old 10-01-2005, 04:20 PM
Kate Morgan

Well, I just found this while searching for info on a plant on Google.
I'm Larry from the north east(NOT a geordie!). I love all plants,
always have done since I was a kid, but I really love succulents, and
have quite a few!

Welcome, happy gardening but, ahem, whats wrong with being a Geordie ?

geordie kate :-)

Old 11-01-2005, 10:15 AM
Registered User

I'm a failry new member too and have become addicted to the knowledge available from the members here! Congratulations on new house, baby and garden, you're going to have a lovely spring and summer seeing what comes up!

bob

[IBC] Morning, New Member Barb Bonsai 1 12-08-2003 04:42 PM
New member--intro Kelly Upton Freshwater Aquaria Plants 8 17-04-2003 11:20 PM
New Member Starlord Gardening 0 11-02-2003 04:25 AM
[IBC] New member - Question on junipers Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 10-02-2003 08:25 PM
New member - Question on junipers Allen Bonsai 0 10-02-2003 07:25 PM