Old 08-01-2005, 11:04 PM
Theo

Rick and Kim wrote:

Hi everyone, actually I didn't find anyone rude to me at all, just
honest opinions.
I already bought the seeds and they are in the mail to me now. I have
done alot of reading on the internet and found everthing you people said
to be true before I even read what you said. I've been doing ALOT of
research. I'm 29 yrs old so maybe by the time I'm 60 my seeds will have
produced me some nice bonsai trees.

you'll get bored before then ..
start with something more satisfactory AND do your seedlings at the same

I really have all the time in the
world

do not think so it is illusory
time run faster than we think .-- and a mistake it takes a lot of time
to be erased, often a little mistake can destroy a plant so 20 years
work is gone in a blow d

because I am a stay at home wife with no kids and nothing better
to do. Im goig to go out and hunt for some already developed trees to
get a cutting and turn into bonsai. Is that the best way to go?

it is one possibility indeed

I live in Kansas. There is alot of wooded area around where I live so
maybe I can find some baby trees to dig up. I feel maybe that would be
best because they already have roots. I read somewhere that you can turn
almost anything into a bonsai. I have never had any experience with
bonsai but they are so adorable.

lean about bonsai, american bonsai ,the best varieties or easiest
ones are for the climate you live in

I read somewhere that you can even shape vines into bonsai. Well I have
a ivy houseplant and I wanted to experiment so pruned all the lower
leaves off and braided it into a tree. It looks so cute. I will show you
all a picture of it if you want to see. And don't worry, I can take
criticism but if I don't like what people say then I will just let it go
in one ear and out the other. (smile)

before doing or spoiling whatebver with scissors roots cutters or
fertilizer, or with taking trees from teh wild learn the basic ...

MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4
Private Mail :