Old 09-01-2005, 04:38 AM
KARL J SEILER

"Richard Brooks" wrote in message
What spray products are now available for the protection of fruit trees
from
overwintering pets (aside from the tar bands) ?

I've just been into my local hardware and gardening shop and they had
nothing in store as the product they had in mind was on the new 60+ list
of
now banned products which have been removed.

Has anyone any ideas for a home made mixture ?

Richard.

Dormant sprays?

Use oil to control insects like aphids, scale and mealy bugs and hoppers.

Use lime-sulfur to control fire blight, peach leaf curl and the like.

You might try an agriculture or nursery store.

Karl in Whidbey Isl. Washington USA.