Old 09-01-2005, 04:52 PM
Romy Beeck

"willshak" wrote in message
On 1/9/2005 8:05 AM US(ET), Romy Beeck took fingers to keys, and typed the
following:

Buy another honda. They last forever and there rated the best.Sure they
cost more but there worth it.

Forever? His Honda lasted 13 years. My Craftsman is over 20 years old and
still running with its B&S engine. Looks like shit, but still works.
But he cuts his lawn for 2hrs and you cut for 15 min. What ever!! haahha
Like i always say you get what you pay for..
"John Prokovich" wrote in message

Neee a new one Lowes has a Troy-Bilt for $279 and Home Depot has a Toro
for the same price. Features are pretty close.
My honda 13 years of heavy use is too worn out to fix
Which brand should I get?
John
Saint Charles, MO

--