Old 09-01-2005, 09:01 PM
Raleighgirl

wrote in message
ups.com...
| I am looking for dependable but not very expensive tiller for
my
| garden. I've just got offer in the mail for Mantis tiller but
it does
| not look powerful enough and seems overpriced for such size of
machine.
| I do not know much about tillers since I am just starting my
first
| garden season. I will appreciate any advices about these
machines.
| Also will consider used machine in good working condition if
somebody
| want to sell it for reasonable price.
| Thanks,
| Genya.

My advice Genya, is to rent one until you are sure how much
you'll use it, etc. Depending on your soil, you may not even
need to till the garden every year. We bought one a couple of
years ago and have kind of regretted it ever since because it
takes up alot of room in the garage + is just one more machine
to have to maintain.
Raleighgirl