Old 05-01-2005, 11:34 PM
Nicolas Steenhout

On 06/01/2005 12:24:18, wrote:
What evidence is there that the link between the IBC email list and
rec.arts.bonsai does any good for the list, the IBC, bonsai in general
or anything touching on our subject?

Well, several of our active members are reading/posting through the
newsgroup rather than the list, mainly because they can't handle the volume
of mail. Admitedly that volume has slowed some from what it used to be, but
*I* certainly believe we get more benefit from being gatewayed that way than
not, despite the occasional spams and "stuff".

Just my 2 kiwi cents.

Nic

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --