Old 06-01-2005, 06:19 PM
Richard Patefield

janhal wrote:

I would give up attempting to
keep Bonsai if it were not for this list. I started with the Newsgroups
and then moved over to the list, about five years ago.

Hal - who is still a beginner after five years.

This is just the kind of evidence I was hoping for rather than peoples
estimates and intuitions. I'll say no more on the newsgroups issue.

Have to say also that I agree about the group, I'm inspired everyday.

Richard

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++