Old 10-01-2005, 05:09 PM
Mike

"vsop" wrote in message
Did anyone else read the article in yesterdays MoS financial paper about

the
demise of the firm that makes PLJ lemon juice and that a buyer is being
sought ?
The bit I found interesting was that it said that many gardeners spray PLJ
on their tomato plants to combat botrytis mould......they claim that the
acid kills off the spores !
Has anyone had any experience of this ? I don't have botrytis problems
usually but I wondered if PLJ lemon juice would be effective against White
Fly ?........I'm certainly going to give that one a try this year.
Opinions would be welcome.
vsop

If you sprayed in the middle of the night, "R.Whites" might be suitable

Mike